Bring no flowers.

I see half past four and dead light. From my window, cold cheeks numb.



Raw dumb.


Home: pyjamas, hot water bottle and considering cold teacup I could stay.



Ach, no. I should go. 

Brown silk nylons & leatherette shoes & is always this cold this time of year?



The bus is too eager *travelcard soon expires* whisking me forward toward people 
waiting, warm in another place.  



Near last to arrive, unfashionably late so I am so sorry, sorry so.  



There are candles and we pick slowly at vegetarian bolognaise.



The monotonies of explaining why you’re vegetarian: discuss.



Light scented room but topic heavy.



I have some conversational ideas, but tonight my tongue is a soldier wounded without ammunition.



Bury weary thoughts, listen. 

Silence. Feel a brain ease. 



The Physicist said to the Philosopher, how much does Philosophy change in six months?



That’s exactly what a Physicist would ask. 



We go around the table talking about how we make money.

§

No comments:

Post a Comment